Sunday, November 14, 2010

Joys of Womanhood

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

Time may be a great healer, but it's also a lousy beautician.

Age doesn't always bring wisdom. Sometimes age comes alone.

I don't mind the rat race, but I could do with a little more cheese.

Age is important only if you're cheese or wine.

The only time a woman wishes she were a year older is when she is expecting a baby.

Freedom of the press means no-iron clothes.
Share This


  1. Would you like a little cheese with that whine? bwahahahahaha!

    Have a terrific day, Sandee! Big hugs :]

  2. I have found my hair dresser. Other than that I am not sure about this age process thing. I was sure when I was having babies though!! Right on Sandee and Barb has left you some wine so you should be all set!

    Hey, Walter gets home early this morning!

    Have a terrific day!

  3. those are great! Have a terrific Sunday.

  4. Good morning Sandee! I'd like more cheese to fuel me for the rat race...

  5. I like this sentence "Time may be a great healer, but it's also a lousy beautician". Nice.

  6. If age doesn't bring wisdom, it may ask dementia to come along.

  7. I agree with each and every one of those. Love them. If only I could be one of the blessed who hunger and

  8. Wonderful pearls of wisdom. Pass the cheese, please.

    Smiles and big hugs...

  9. Who cares about the cheese, just pass the wine. I totally agree with all those facts. Good one.
    Have a great Sunday Sandee.

  10. I got the last one covered.

  11. love these, especially the last one!

    have a great sunday honey...

    smiles, bee

  12. No woman accepts she is aging!
    have a great Sunday!

  13. I want a little more cheese as well.

  14. Age comes alone WAY too often most times or brings instead it's friend's forgetfulness, gray hair, and aches and pains with it!

  15. more cheese?

    heheheheeeeeee .. much like a great pizza

  16. My age didn't come alone, it brought it's friend baldy

  17. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Love this!

  18. Thanks for the laugh! Great post.

  19. Love the first one and I want to be blessed. haha....

  20. Amen to the baby one!!!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥