Friday, November 5, 2010


You can make a difference to some lonely G.I. overseas. Please help. It won’t cost you anything but a few minutes of your time.

Free Phone Calls & Internet for Deployed Troops are causes led by JoeOnTheMove to provide comfort and increase moral of U.S. troops deployed overseas. This helps to ease the worry & fear of families & loved ones here in the United States. Currently there are over 200,000 U.S. Service-Members deployed & fighting in countries around the world. Suicide & divorce within military families are at an all time high.

These communications services provide a much needed link between soldiers and their families, putting a soldier’s mind at ease knowing that family is taken care of as well as allowing family members to rest assured that their soldiers are both alive and well. JoeOnTheMove is not political in any way. Our intent is to support the soldiers, regardless of whether one supports the wars or not. In 2009 we delivered more than 1 Million Free Minutes to troops around the world, this year we hope to double that and increase our Internet reach in combat zones.

Go to:

I’m Sandee of Comedy Plus and I approve of this message.
Share This


  1. That is a good idea. My daughters boyfriend was deployed last month and I also know what it was like when my son was serving in Iraq.

  2. I have a huge lump in my throat. Good message, Sandee, and a great idea.

    Big hugs, my friend...

  3. Ok, I'm bawling.... Great message... I am so thankful for them doing it for me.


  4. Thank you Sandee!

    Hugs 'n' kisses

  5. I do too Sandee, I do too~

    Big hug, and love,



Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥