Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday

Two very nice folks are having a birthday today. First there is my great buddy Empress Bee from Muffin53. She doesn't like a fuss, but she loves comments. She also loves cake and big cruise ships.

Second is Renny from RennyBA's Terella. Renny hails from Norway and travels a great deal. He also shares some of the yummiest food out there. He is very proud of his Norway and you can sense that in his posts.

So please go over to their sites and wish these two great people a very Happy Birthday.

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Empress Bee,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Renny,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
Share This

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Miss Bee... I hope you have lots of cake!

    Big hugs :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...glad you outed Bee this year (I had that honor last year!).

    Cake for everyone...yaaayyy!

    Enjoy your day. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my way over to spread to good wishes to the B-day people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to them both, I'll stop in and see both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you both!
    Oh goody, a reason to have cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay i'm outed! ha ha, thanks honey, and it was a good day, well except i lost at canasta but sarge said that was okay...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxo
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, dear Sandee! So sweet, nice and wonderfully you to make my day You're way!

    Yes I travel, love food and are proud of Norway and gladly share in blogsphere - but what I love the most about it is to make friends with people like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥