Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pigs...

Last Tuesday President Obama got off the helicopter in front of The White House - carrying a baby piglet under each arm. The squared-away Marine guard snapped to attention, saluted and said:

"Nice pigs, sir."

The President replied: "These are not pigs. These are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and I got one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."

The squared-away Marine again snapped to attention, salutes and said, "Excellent trade, sir."

Hat tip: Dr. Vern B.
Share This

15 comments:

  1. Another great one, that made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent trade, indeed! I really needed that this morning, too.

    Big hugs :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good trade. I wonder what you could get for Obama? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, did you get my email, and si you visit Dadgonemad??

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL--Have a beautiful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! Another good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the big smile this morning. That was really funny and what a good idea. LOL.
    Take care and watch out for those ghosts. Do they have fish ghosts??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Willy snapped to attention and saluted and said - Willy Agrees sir- can we get another trade for you sir.

    10-4 Willy

    ReplyDelete
  9. well THAT made me laugh OUT LOUD this morning. thanks so much honey...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. you made me laugh, my kind of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, Gail and I literally LOL'd, too!
    Funny!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. If only we could be so lucky! Really good one.

    Have a fab Saturday! Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha.... this is so funny. Thanks for the laughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How timely and appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥