Thursday, October 21, 2010


Two good ol' boys in a trailer park were sitting around talking one afternoon over a cold watermelon after getting off of work at their local asbestos plant.

After a while, Skeeter said to his buddy, Skooter, "If'n I was to sneak over to your trailer Saturday & make love to your wife while you was off coon huntin' and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us kin?"

Skooter crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his head, and squinted his eyes thinking real hard about the question.

Finally, he said, "Well, I don't know about kin, but it would make us even."

Hat tip: Nick M.
Share This


  1. Well, at least they knew where babies come from (y'all), but me thinks they might have stacked their trailer condos too high and too deep.

    Big hugs :]

  2. Loving the trella condos! Bwahahahahahahahaha

  3. I've always loved that picture--too funny.

  4. If Skeeter and Scooter were brothers from different mothers and their wives were sisters from different fathers, would their kids be brothers and sisters or kissin' cousins? Just askin'.

  5. Redneck condos, Sarge.

    Have a fab Thursday. Big hugs, honey...

  6. That picture is really good. And love the joke too. Glad those two intelligent guys are even now. Have a fine day.

  7. Ouch! ROFL nice friend.

  8. I think I may know those boys. Er, NOT in a biblical way though.

    You know, I kinda like the picture. It's sort of artsy fartsy :)

  9. good one!

    smiles, bee

  10. oh that one just cracked me right up. My screen nearly had coffee all over it when I read the punch

  11. This one cracked up everyone I read it to. Everyone loved it, even my new good ol' boy southern friends! They said, "Yep, that happens!"

  12. You made may day, once more..


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥