Monday, October 25, 2010

Inner Peace

If you can start the day without caffeine,

If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can resist boring people with your troubles,

If you can eat similar food every day and be grateful for it,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism without resentment,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,

If you can relax without liquor,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,

Then You Are Probably...

The Family Dog!

Hat tip: Donna M.
Share This


  1. Oh, nice twist. I was wondering where this was going.

  2. awwwww. the cutie in the curlers!

  3. bwahahaha nice one, sandee!

  4. LOL! or the family cats!

    Have a terrific Monday! Big hugs :]

  5. Barb beat me to "the cat" as I sit and watch my sleeping, pampered Missy:)

    Enjoy your day. Big hugs, honey...

  6. Laughing...What a life! Thank you for making me laugh and smile.

    I miss you. I hope to be back in action by the end of this week-I cannot wait.

    Thanks for placing an ad. on ANPITS. It made my day. I'm saving my Entrecard points so I can buy one from you.

    Thanks for being such a greaT friend, Sandee! It means a whole bunch to me.

    I'm going to try to post Tuesday's Question this week, but if I miss it, I have some great questions coming up, so don't throw away your thinking cap~ (As if you need one.)

    Big hug and love,


  7. Oh, what a lucky dog? Thanks for the smile you put on my face today.

  8. How funny! I wasn't expecting this one!

  9. That is purrfect. Cats are pretty good too,you know. Just saying.
    Have a fun week.

  10. what a cute pooch! I was expecting something like that or the pic of a man teehee

  11. Yep, it's gotta be the dog :) What a life they have :). Duke says he likes this one

  12. oooh look at those muffins!

    smiles, bee

  13. Woof Woof! Bow wow woof bow wow woof!

    Lick, lick, slobber, drool, woof!

  14. Oh man I did not see that one comming.and I am so swiping it.

  15. hahahahaha i thought it's another piece of advice hahaha but cute..sniff, sniff, sniff

  16. Nice one :)
    Have a terrific week Sandee!!

  17. And here, I was checking them off if I could do them. Guess that puts me in the dog house. Hahahahaaha.

  18. This one putted a smile on my face too!
    My cat Nina has that sort of life too :)
    Cheers to good humor :)

  19. I think I'm the family Cat.
    Coffee in the Morning?
    My Day will be broken - disaster.
    Some fresh Juice please....


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥