Sunday, October 31, 2010

Senior Halloween

You know you are too old to Trick or Treat when:

10. You get winded from knocking on the door.

9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.

8. You ask for high fiber candy only.

7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.

6. People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask," and you're not wearing a mask.

5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and can't remember the rest.

4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.

3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.

2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.

And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick Or Treating...

1. You keep having to go home to pee.

Share This


  1. Hahaha! funny, i love the

    People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask," and you're not wearing a mask.

    Happy Halloween :-)

  2. Heyyyy......I resemble some of these.

  3. The number one reason is good enough reason for me :)
    Happy Halloween

  4. You forgot the #1 reason for me not to go Trick or Treating... It doesn't even start until after my bedtime!

    Happy Halloween! Big hugs :]

  5. sucks, i never thought of having a kid chew form me, that's cool.

  6. ROFLMAO, Now that was funny. I guess cause I am old and all those things sure would happen to me if I went trick or treating but I can't stay up that late(til it is dark). Love the one, have someone else chew the candy. Too funny. Thanks I really needed that.

  7. that was REALLY funny! thanks...

    smiles, bee

  8. Thanks for the information. I find this very useful.
    I don't go because I forget how to get home and it's embarrassing when I have to ask every third house if I can use their restroom. Just sayin'.

  9. It's also embarrassing asking every fourth house, "Do you know who I am, and do you know where I live?"

  10. I laughed through each and every one of those! Just great.

  11. It is funny!
    Have a great Sunday!

  12. I can relate to WAY too many of those!

    Happy Halloween, Sandee - may your treats be many and your tricks be few!

  13. I can relate to a few of those!

    Have a Happy Halloween. Big hugs, honey...

  14. Happy Halloween to you my friend as well.

  15. Great list of 9 reasons I don't Trick or Treat anymore. Oops, I need to go the throne room now too. Happy Halloween!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥