Friday, October 1, 2010

Benicia Yacht Club

As always we kick off our annual bay cruise at Benicia Yacht Club. This is a great group of folks that treat us great. We also love the town of Benicia and we spend three days here before we depart for the next port of call. To learn about Benicia click HERE.

We'll have dinner somewhere on Friday night, and on Saturday night we have drinks and dinner at the yacht club. Sunday night we will have a Mexican potluck dinner on the dock. Our club can really put together some great food. Come on...join us.
Share This

17 comments:

  1. Hey, and it's First Friday in Benicia, too! I bet it will be an awesome weekend! I can just tell.

    Have fun! Big hugs :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure looks like fun. Please don't send me a postcard that says, "wish you were here". I'll pout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely weekend mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time, Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mexican food! Count me in. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. here i come, i am sick to death about missing all this fun....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Si, si si!!!
    Mexican food!
    I can bring some guacamole and chips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely club! enjoy (i know you will!)

    smiles, bee
    oxoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheers!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like another great weekend for you guys and gals. What a beautiful club. Food sounds really Yummy. We would love to come. We will be right over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wouldst that I could...Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get the sneaky feeling that you are going to be having one very nice weekend on the Bay and points nearby!

    Happy boating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like a great time, wish I could join you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Count me in. I'm hitching a ride with y'all! Let the fun begin!!!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy your time!
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥