Tuesday, October 5, 2010

911 Call

A salute to an idiot!

A mother calls 911 very worried asking the dispatcher if she needs to take her kid to the emergency room, the kid had eaten ants. The dispatcher tells her to give the kid some Benadryl and he should be fine, the mother says, 'I just gave him some ant killer...'

Dispatcher: 'Rush him into emergency!'

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid!!!
Share This


  1. OMG... this is the heights of madness... LOL...

  2. Sadly, such people are out there. I think they're all democrats. Just saying.

    Big hugs :]

  3. oh my--that deserves an eye roll towards that mother!

  4. This reminds me of a true story that I'll have to share some day.

  5. laughing at barb too! and i suppose she is blonde? ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  6. that's what i'm talking about, a thinking woman........

  7. Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Laughs. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  8. What!? :O

    Poor kid. :(

  9. God save the kid!
    have a great day!

  10. Barb cracked me up b/c that was 'zactly what I was thinking! Unfortunately, this story is probably true.

    Big hugs, honey...

  11. Sadly, such people are out there. I think they're all republicans.

  12. A salute indeed! Hope you're having fun Sandee!

  13. oh gosh. I know a doctor and can confirm that this happens!

  14. LOL at Barb. Good one. They just have to be democrats. Who knew you shouldn't use ant killer. Have a great day.

  15. I think I know that mother, or at least one that's just as dumb. :)

  16. According to our favorite EMT dispatcher, the 911 calls take up way too much valuable time!

  17. Laughing...My grandmother used to say, "When you're born dumb, it doesn't get better~ but, I'm fond of Forrest Gump's analogy, "Stupid is, what stupid does..."

    Hilarious as usual, Sandee, thanks for the laugh...

    I want to apologize for missing another Tuesday's Question, and for not posting your answers to last one.

    I'm still dealing with my temperamental, cool spirited, hard headed, slumbering about, computer.

    It keeps freezing the screen, but that's alright, because, in the words of the late Sam Cooke, 'A Change is Gonna Come.'

    I've been deleting files, due to the fact that I have too much gobblely gooble on it. (Sorry, word habits)

    I know I should have taken care of my computer problem first, instead of trying to blog at the same time, but I missed ya'll and I was anxious to return.

    I'm going to go finish downloading tomorrow, then Dell will wipe it, and I'll be back online daily- (I bet you cannot wait.) ;)

    In any event, I'm going to "try" to post that I will be offline for a few days, but I'm not sure if my computer will "let" me.

    So, I wanted to inform as many of my favorite readers while I had the chance.

    Thank you for your patience and friendship.

    I hope you will continue to read Nice Place In The Sun.

    Big Hug to you always,


    P.S- Also, and I should have said this first, I adored your answer to the last Tuesday's Question. And I haven't forgotten about posting and linking the answers.

    You know, you write well...I was honestly touched.

    Alright, sorry for taking up so much space on your comments.

    Bye again-

  18. Oh god, What a mad mother! poor kid. Save him...

  19. The world most definitely takes all types...people have to buy licenses to fish and hunt..but anyone can have a child...something very wrong with that picture~

  20. Well, I'm hoping it was NON-TOXIC ant killer. :)

    Here I sensed trouble when Barb got called a blonde. Now I'm not so sure.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥