Saturday, September 18, 2010

Love Letter

My Dearest,

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in love with you since the 14th of October (Sunday).

With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Oct. at 1500 hrs, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent.

Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses.

However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be canceled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Yours sincerely

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun

18 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't need the whole 30 days to make a decision on this one. I would however give him the consideration of forwarding the letter to my local trash collector since my sister is already married...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he certainly is broadminded, isn't he? LOL!

    Happy weekend, Sandee! Big hugs :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this must have come from the hand of Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory).

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I think Ann's comment says it all. The trash is a perfect place for that letter. Too funny. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL--have a wonderful Saturday, Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, he's a keeper! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I may just have to use this, I'm not having any luck of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha...a way I can guaran-dang-tee I'll stay single! I am so copying this letter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's see now. Should this go into the 'circular' file, or given to Big Bertha for her greedy consideration?

    Have a great day and w/e. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's funny about that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think it should take more than 30 seconds to say "Shove it, and watch out for the paper cuts"

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, never get involved with a business minded person.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you cannot fool me, zane wrote this letter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now, I want to give it to my nephews.
    Nice one, Sandee! Thanks for the laugh as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is there a similar reply? After all, with love between one professional and another that may just be the way it goes these days!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sandi, you've got me rolling over here. thanks for the chuckle sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg this is ridiculous-ly funny!!! you did it again, sandee... lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this love letter. Very formal... hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥