Friday, September 24, 2010


HEMA is a Dutch department store.
The first store opened on November 4, 1926, in Amsterdam.
Now there are 150 stores all over the Netherlands.
Take a look at HEMA's product page - just wait a couple of seconds and watch what happens.
DON'T click on any of the items in the picture, just wait.
This company has a sense of humor and a great computer programmer,
who has too much time on his hands.HEMA

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun
Share This


  1. Thankfully, the programmer made THAT instead of trojans and worms and viruses, oh my!

    Actually, you can't click on any of the links.

    Big hugs, Sandee! Gracie sends head bonks! :]

  2. That is so awesome! I want to buy something from there right now. Genius!

  3. Very cool! The items reminded me of our IKEA stores. It works, I wanted to buy something, too. But I bet the shipping charges would be astronomical. Hahahaha.

    Have a great weekend, hope there boating and relaxing and nice weather in your plans.

  4. now that's funny, i don't care who you are

  5. Awesome...and an awesome store!

    Have a fun Friday. Big hugs, honey...

  6. Well that is different. I didn't see much that I wanted. Good thing.
    Hope you have a super week end Sandee.

  7. OK, I give up. what's the joke. I click on the HEMA and get taken to Wikipedia. Maube I'm dense but I don't get it.

  8. Wow. That's quite the webpage! I wish I could read what it all says, though!

  9. have fun on the boat this weekend honey! wish i was there too!

    this was a good one!

    smiles, bee

  10. Now that was very cool and very fun...

  11. That has got to be the coolest retail website I have ever seen.

  12. Now that's creative!! Have a grand weekend... hugs

  13. Those wacky Dutch. I love them. ;)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥