Friday, September 24, 2010

15, 15 and 15

I was tagged by Clueless of Clinically Clueless to post fifteen albums that have stuck with me. I thought this would be a fun exercise so here goes.  I'm only going to do albums from the 70s.

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.

 Tag fifteen friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what albums my friends choose. To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, click "Write a note", paste title and rules no particular order.

Album: Revolver

Album: Who's Next

6. Eagles

Album: The Doors  

Album: Rumours  

12. AC/DC

13. Boston
Album: Boston

14. Cream
Album: Wheels Of Fire  

Album: Toys In The Attic

I'm supposed to tag fifteen to do this meme, but I'm not going to do that. If you want to play along then please do so. It was indeed fun to go back to the 70s for a few minutes.
Share This


  1. Great list!!! I love that music,but that again we do have similar tastes don't we?

  2. Led Zeppelin IV is one of my favorite albums!

  3. Sandee, thanks for playing along. I love your list...we have some similar tastes!!


  4. Good choices for your list Sandee. Not a single one there that I don't like.

  5. Gads, I don't remember album names, but I do enjoy listening to a variety of musical genres...and you've listed quite a few of them!

    Big hugs, honey...

  6. Nearly all of mine were from the 70s and 80s. I'm blissfully ignorant of current music.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥