Monday, August 2, 2010

What's Its Name?

This guy walks into a bar and two steps in, he realizes it's a gay bar. "But what the heck," he says, "I really want a drink."

When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the customer, "What's the name of your penis?"

The customer says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink."

The gay waiter says, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your penis. Mine for instance is called 'Nike,' for the slogan, 'Just Do It.' That guy down at the end of the bar calls his 'Snickers,' because 'It really Satisfies."

The customer looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over. The customer asks the man sitting to his left, who is sipping on a beer, "Hey bud, what's the name of your penis?"

The man looks back and says with a smile, "TIMEX."

The thirsty customer asks, "Why Timex?"

The fella proudly replies, "Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin!"

A little shaken, the customer turns to the fella on his right, who is sipping a fruity Margarita and says, "So, what do you call your penis?"

The man turns to him and proudly exclaims, "FORD, because 'Quality is Job 1.' " Then he adds, "Have you driven a Ford, lately?"

Even more shaken, the customer has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his penis. Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, "The name of my penis is 'Secret.' Now give me my beer."

The bartender begins to pour the customer a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why Secret?"

The customer says, "Because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!"

Stolen from: Hale McKay of It Occurred To Me
Share This


  1. Bravo, Mr. Man! I'd never be able to think of a slogan that quick. Or ever. Unless it was a real old one. I DVD pretty much everything and fast-forward through them.

    Happy Monday, Sandee! Big hugs :)

  2. LOL--that is really funny! What if the tables were turned and women needed to name theirs??

  3. What a smart guy to come up with that answer. Good one and very funny. Have a great week Sandee.

  4. good one! and look! your blog is different. very nice honey.

    smiles, bee

  5. Cute! And for a minute there I thought my browser was acting up - nice clean BIG look to it. I like it!

  6. hahaha...
    have a great day!

  7. mine is old feller........

  8. Hi Sandee, I love this one. See it reposted on one of my blogs. Have a Good Day and Keep Cool!

  9. Whatever Happended to BLUE BALLS!

  10. Excellent response. Next time I visit a gay bar and they ask my penis' name, I'll have one in mind. Like hell!

  11. Mine is called "exhausted"

    "shuffles off"

  12. It pays to put some thought in to things before Loved this one

  13. Oh golly, Sandee. I had a hard time opening this. My kiddie filter kept saying not to. :)

    I had a cardio ultra sonagram today. I asked the tech what the name of her machine was.
    She said Ethel.

  14. How funny...I sure didn't know where that one was going!

    Our sons share the same bday, only his is 1974. I think we are soul sisters. Big hugs, honely...

  15. Hi Sandy - I think we are soul sisters too. We shall see very soon won't we? Yes we will.

    208 days and counting.

    Big hugs back. :)

  16. still laughing here, sandee... that guy is a genius!

  17. LOL!
    I've never thought of naming mine. Maybe I'll call it Subway... $5 footlong!
    (Ha! I hope Gail doesn't read that, or she might be obliged to post a correction!)

  18. Hahahahaha....nice name of his/her penis hahaha.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥