Saturday, August 7, 2010

What Kids Know

No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats..

When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.

If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.

Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.

You can't trust dogs to watch your food.

Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.

Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.

You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.

Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.

The best place to be when you're sad is Grandma's lap.
Share This


  1. Did you ever have to sneeze while you're taking a piss?

  2. That second one could also be "when your mom is mad at your dad, duck"

  3. My cats are split down the middle when it comes to vacuums. Whitey and Grayson really could care less while Gandalf and Gracie will run off.

    I loved the broccoli in the glass thing... it reminded me of trying to hide my peas in the little drawer in my grandmother's kitchen table.

    Big hugs :)

  4. I was a only child.

    Plaines alot.


  5. The second best place to be when you're sad, is fishin' with Papa! Just sayin'.

  6. Those are all so true. Sneezing while having a hair cut could be really bad. The tomato in the 3 year old's hand could be hysterical. Good ones. Hope you have a fantastic week end and hope all that food is good. Have a root beer float for me.

  7. My sister hated eggs and as a kid I would eat her eggs for her so she would not get in trouble. She still hates eggs today.

    Have a great weekend.

  8. Smart kids!

    Enjoy your w/e...big hugs, honey...

  9. Good rules to live by. Maybe I should learn a few of them. Eh...maybe not.

  10. Good advice, all of it...

  11. don't trust a dog to watch your food? funniest thing i ever heard. it's my new motto!

    smiles, bee

  12. Can't trust me with your food either. If you toss the broccoli into your sisters milk then consider it hidden.

  13. The worst place to sneeze is on grandma's lap.

  14. lol..sneezing while having a hair cut? that's terrible..ha ha.

    good advice.

    Happy Monday Sandee.

  15. Kenneth Sepeti said...
    Did you ever have to sneeze while you're taking a piss?



  16. Nice and simply funny post! I bet I also had known them when I was a kid. :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥