Thursday, August 5, 2010

This Week in Entrecard

This is a great big thank you for last weeks advertisers. For those that I honor each week/month I'm well aware of the dedication you show. In order to stay in the top of the heap you're dropping EC every single day. Many of you have more than one blog and that's 300 drops per day per blog.

Share This


  1. Great! thanks for the nod as always Sandee :-)

    Have a nice weekend

  2. All of these sites are most definitely worth a read - well done to all of the for getting in this week's list

  3. I wish I could advertise too but your EC ad price is just too high for me. maybe next month. :)

  4. Its true for me also,you ec price is always high.It will be better If I can manage to advertise here,you have a lovely blog according to the title.Have a nice day bro....

  5. Just tweeting and adding to Facebook,return back to say this,sorry for this consecutive comments.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥