Thursday, August 12, 2010

This Week in Entrecard

This is a great big thank you for last weeks advertisers. For those that I honor each week/month I'm well aware of the dedication you show. In order to stay in the top of the heap you're dropping EC every single day. Many of you have more than one blog and that's 300 drops per day per blog.

Share This


  1. Thats a fine group of bloggers that I'm pictured with if you ask me.

  2. That is super great to see my badge again in your nice blog along with other cool blogs! I wasn't expecting that my badge would be the thumbnail image on this post. I got really surprised! LOL

    Thank you very much Sandee! Much appreciated! Hope you'll have a fantastic weekend ahead! ;D

  3. Does entrecard really work or is it just a handfull of elite bloggers that get anything out of it?


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥