Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Best Friend

A man is sitting at the bar in his local tavern, furiously imbibing shots of whiskey.

One of his friends happens to come into the bar and sees him. "Lou," says the shocked friend, "what are you doing? I've known you for over fifteen years, and I've never seen you take a drink before. What's going on?"

Without even taking his eyes off his newly filled shot glass, the man replies, "My wife just ran off with my best friend." He then throws back another shot of whiskey in one gulp.

"But," says the other man, "I'm your best friend!"

The man turns to his friend, looks at him through bloodshot eyes, smiles, and then slurs, "Not anymore!... He is!"

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun

20 comments:

  1. ♪♪♫ Happy days are here again... ♪♫

    A word to the wise? Never never ever order a Cosmo at the Airport bar... It was almost $20 with the tip. Holy moly. Happy Tuesday, Sandee! Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor guy. Thanks for the morning laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on. I think I have to be drunk to understand this joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good one. Good to have a smile on my face for a minute this morning. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good one,a bit close to home(first marriage),but a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha..... fabulous!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor guy!

    smiles, bee
    xxoxoxooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor guy!

    Have a great day, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Sandee!! I think this calls for a short story... LOL... could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. only drink with your Darlin.
    zily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha Ha! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have another one buddy, it's gonna be a long night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops--I had to read that one thrice--and I'm not even embibed (yet).

    Thank goodness for your daily yucks!

    PLU!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, thanks for the laugh today, good one

    ReplyDelete
  15. Should I admit I had to reread the end of that a few times. But then I laughed!

    Katherine
    shoot-me-now

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like someone was happy to get rid of her.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funny guy.

    I've missed my daily chuckles, so now I'm playing catch up.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sandy - I've missed you something awful too. Good to see you here. Big hugs back. 179 days until our cruise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like good reason to celebrate to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥