Saturday, August 21, 2010

Four Married Guys

Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place:

First guy: You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I would paint every room in the house next weekend.'
Second guy: That is nothing, I had to promise my wife that I would build her a new deck for the pool.'

Third guy: Man , you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I would remodel the kitchen for her.'

They continue to fish. When they realized that the fourth guy had not said a word, they asked him, “You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?”

Fourth guy: I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, I gave the wife a slap on her butt and said, 'Fishing or Sex?'

And she said, 'Wear sun-block.'

Hat tip: Nick M.
Share This


  1. I think the key word used by the first three men was "promised" that doesn't necessarily mean that any of those things will ever be done. It's obvious to me that the 4th couple have been married much longer than the others. They know how to cut the crap and get to the

  2. Good one. Looks like the fourth one is the smartest of all of them. Thanks for the great smile.

  3. When I was married I would have had to paint, do the deck, remodel the kitchen, and I still wouldn't have gotten any sex.

    Have a great rest of the weekend!


  4. ROFL

    I'd say "have fun"!

  5. LOL! Have a wonderful Saturday, Sandee.

  6. Hank likes being married to the fourth wife... tee hee!

  7. I Am so swipping this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. I agree with the first comment by Ann LOL

  9. Some days it pays to be a morning person.

  10. yeah, Ann is right...hehe

    Have a great Monday Sandee.

  11. Who the hell wants to go fishing anyway..Geez

  12. LOL, The 4th guy is a Genius. Very witty dude.

    outbound call center

  13. Hi sandee! your jokes are really funny. Also for me that I'm italian! Wait you on my blog. Ciao a presto.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥