Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Fishing Trip

A man called home to his wife and said, 'Darling, I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up.' 'And please pack my new blue silk pajamas.'

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, 'Yes! Lots of salmons, some bluegills, and a few swordfishes. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?'

The wife replied, 'I did, dear. They're in your fishing box.

Hat tip: Phil of Phils Phun
Share This


  1. Haha! Caught bang to rights :-)

  2. Wife-1 Husband-0 Move over dog, he's coming

  3. Good ONE. Smart wife. Have a great day.

  4. wacky wife...?!
    have a great day!

  5. We seem to be on a fishing theme - But that was funny!

  6. Caught on his own fishing line!

    Big hugs, honey...

  7. Not all of the fish are in the sea.
    Just sayin'.

  8. A lesson for us all, aren't women sneaky.

  9. You got a real good "fishing" theme and funny stories.

    Such a brilliant wife she is!
    Hahaha! So busted husband! LOL :D

  10. THAT is a good one. A GREAT one... and I didn't even see it coming!


  11. waaa wife haha

    Have a great day Sandee..

  12. hahahahahahahahahha couples grotesque. This story makes me want to make a fishing trip


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥