Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Caption This Winners

I want to thank everyone that participated in this months 'caption this' contest. I sure have a great time reading all your captions. I loved them all but the three winners made me laugh out loud.

Winners you can pick up your badges at the bottom of this post.

So here are the winners:

First place goes to Mike of Mike G's Place with:

"Driver I need the go pee, stop at the next fire plug."

Second place goes to DrillerAA09 of Driller's Place with:

Wow! This fire-hydrant tour is great!

Honorable mention goes to Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap with:

All aboard the Grey Hound Bus!

Until next time...
Share This


  1. WOW,I won First Place.Congrats to all the other caption writes your are just as good as mine.Thank Sandee.

  2. that was a really fun one!

    smiles, bee

  3. I am honored! There were some that really made me laugh. I especially loved "99 cans of Alpo on the wall."

  4. After the comments closed I thought of, "The entire bus was giddy with anticipation at the thought of stopping at their first Cat House." Just sayin'.

  5. Running late tonight!

    Hope you had a great day!

    Big hugs!

  6. Contrats to all the winners

  7. Nice captions! Congratulations to the winners! :D

  8. Oh cool, I got an honorable mention. Those other two cracked me up, Congrats to first and second

  9. congrats to all the winners. Some day I am going to think of something good. My brain is just too old.

  10. Some folks are sooo clever! Congrats to all those who entered.

    Big hugs, honey...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥