Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sex Education Class

The first sex education classes were held in the fifties. Naturally, some teachers were embarrassed and used only very carefully chosen words.

In one class, the teacher was explaining the anatomy of the male genitalia. He said, "The human male testicles are about the size of Plover's eggs."
A female voice from the back quipped, "Hey... Neat!!! I've always wondered how big Plover's eggs were."

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun
Share This


  1. I was wondering how big Plover's eggs were too lol

    loved it

    have a nice weekend!

  2. So is that why Plover gets such bad cramps every month?

  3. I have a customer whose address is Plover Dr. When he spells it for me (and he always does) he says, "It's Lover with a P in front of it."

    Now I know why. bwahahahahaha!

    Happy Saturday, Sandee! big hugs :)

  4. yep, she got it right, that is exactly how big Plover's eggs are.

  5. LOL--Have a great Saturday!

  6. oh sandee, that was a good one! what the heck is a plover though? ha ha ha

    i was in one of those old timey sex ed classes, you had a photo like a stick person with ovaries. too funny.

    smiles, bee

  7. hahahahhahaha! Have fun today!

  8. I don't get it - must need more coffee!

    Have a great weekend!!

  9. Really funny. The Plover is now famous. Guess that is a good thing. Have a great Sat.

  10. So that's how big they are?!

    Have a terrific w/e. Big hugs, honey...

  11. I can see Arnold and Opie in Miss Crump's class pulling that off. Something sick about that...and funny.

  12. I am going to google Plover's eggs. Never heard of it.

    Sex ed. in high school was so embarassing.

  13. Long as they don't HATCH like Plover's eggs ;-) Woof.

  14. I wonder if the Plover's balls are blue?

    Never heard of a Plover, won't google it either.

    Hope your week-end is wonderful:>)


  15. Hey Sandee I don't know that reference, but alow me to laugh anyway hahahahaha ;)

    Finally a chance to say hello sorry it has been so long my friend. When it is hot work has me jumping through hoops and burned out by night.

    I need to make more time to get online. Hope all is well with you. Hugs and loves! :)

  16. hahaha...Have a great weekend!

  17. Just how many ways do we resemble Plovers?

  18. Now how did he know how large Plover's eggs were?


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥