Friday, July 9, 2010


Getting everything in order for the Carnival Glory Bloggers Cruise has been lots of fun. Hubby and I completed all the paperwork for our passports this past week. We went to the post office on Wednesday, paid the freight, and now we wait for our passports to arrive.

 We have completed our Carnival FunPass requirements too. Well, the Department of Homeland Security wants to know all these things too. Guess we can't disappoint the government. In any event we don't want to wait until the last minute to get things done.

To say we are excited about this trip is an understatement. You want to go along? All you need to know is right under my BC4 Countdown widget. Bloggers are just the nicest bunch of folks.
Share This


  1. Your excitement only shows a I don't blame you though. Smart thinking on getting things done early instead of waiting till the last minute.

  2. I already have my passport. And yes, I've already completed my FunPass requirements, too. And YES! I am totally EXCITED!

    Oh! And I've already got my mother's passport app completed and all of her documents gathered to apply for her passport when they return from New England in September. The Mother/Daughter cruise is a year from now! I don't want to wait until the last minute either!

    PS. Tell Zane I've got Peanut Putter on my blog today! ;)

    Big hugs xo

  3. Yay--one step closer! Have a great Friday.

  4. Sounds like a good idea to plan ahead. We have passport cards, which I think are good for cruises and Mexico and Canada by car. Just not good for flying. But that's ok, doubt we'll be flying out of the country any time soon.

    Don't forget we are living vicariously through you all, so take LOTS of pictures!

  5. Sweeeeeeeet!! Have a Super Trip + tonsa FUN!! ;) Peace*

  6. I share your excitement! Wish you a nice and interesting trip!

  7. i'm ready! don't want to wish my life away but still... plus we have those pesky other two cruises booked before that one! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  8. WEll done getting all the paper work done. I totally agree with you that bloggers are just the best people. We sure can feel all of your excitement.
    Have a great week end.

  9. You should be excited!! That looks like it is going to be so much fun!

    Have a great weekend!

    Big hugs!

  10. Sandee, I am excited for you and your husband. I heard on Sarge's blog just how romantic your husband is. I can't wait to hear all about your fun cruise.

    Big ole Texas Hugs to you.

  11. Hooray for getting the paperwork in order. I'll fill out our FunPass when we get 'good' internet service again. I am excited about all the bloggers being together! Woohoo!!!

    Have a great w/e. Big hugs, honey...

  12. I bet you ARE looking forward to this cruise! It sounds very exciting :)

  13. “thanks a lot for your valuable sharing ,right from the beginning till end it was really very informative

  14. We would like to join you and all the bloggers of the World...
    But the paperwork to visit Istanbul took a long time.
    We even had to buy a Stamp for USD 20, and promise not to work.
    Well, we ended up with Servants brushing our Teeth a.o. The rest is not the kind to publish;-)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥