Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Notebook

A fellow is standing in a bar and another guy walks up to him and says, "Are you Joe Smith?"

The fellow says, "Yes, I'm Joe Smith."

He says, "Were you in Chicago in early June?"

The fellow takes out a little notebook and rifles through the pages, and says, "Yeah, I was in Chicago in early June."

"Did you stay at the Hyatt?"

The guy looks through his notebook again and says, "Yes, I stayed at the Hyatt."

"Were you in room 1368?"

The fellow checks his notebook and says, "Yes, I was in room 1368."

The guy says, "Did you know a Mrs. Adams who stayed in room 1369?"

The guy looks in his book again, hmmms and says, "Yes, I knew Mrs. Adams who stayed in 1369."

The guy says, "And did you have an affair with Mrs. Adams?"

The fellow scans his notebook and says, "Yes, I had an affair with Mrs. Adams."

The guy says, "Well, I'm Mr. Adams and I don't like it!"

Again the fellow looks in his notebook and says, "You know, you're right, I didn't like it either."

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun

Current Whereabouts: Heading home from Driftwood Yacht Club
Share This


  1. He keeps mighty good notes! And to think, my ex couldn't even make a grocery list or balance his checkbook.

    big hugs :)

  2. Well Joe Smith is very good at keeping Too funny

  3. too funny!

    are you boating today? i sure hope so, wish i was there!

    smiles, bee

  4. Just a minute. Let Willy check his notebook to see his thoughts on this.

    10-4 Willy

  5. LOL--a great record keeper, must be an accountant! Have a great Sunday, Sandee.

  6. sorry about that disappointment sir.

  7. LOL good one. What a great note taker. Hope you are have a great day on the boat.

  8. There's someone who is a little too organized

  9. Interesting notebook. I imagine no ones ever told him to destroy the evidence.

  10. just what I needed with the frustration I was going throught the past several days.

  11. Note to self, do not keep diary of affair.

  12. Nothing is worth that kind of detailed account. Especially a lousy piece of "candy".

  13. My memory is not that great, and I don't take notes:>)

  14. Ha, guess it wasn't noteworthy after all.

  15. he probably a forgetful man that's why he has his notebook hahaha.

  16. Now if he had an iPhone, he could have kept the notes right there rather than have to rifle through a notebook!

  17. old boyfriend told me essentially that same joke way back in '66! It's made the rounds:) I still like it...and him, but in a different way now.

    Big hugs, honey...

  18. This reminds me of the joke Dr. V told Saturday night.

  19. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

  20. hahaha... your sarcasm is par excellence! have a great day!

  21. What a funny joke..!I like it very much.No one uses the not note book after reading this funniest joke.Thanks for sharing.
    Bollywood movies


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥