Saturday, July 31, 2010

Night Classes

George: Alex, I’ve been attending night classes for 5 months now and I have an exam next week.

Alex: oh!

George: For example, do you know who is Graham Bell?

Alex: No.

George: He’s the inventor of the phone in 1876; if you take night classes you would know this.

The next day, the same discussion took place.

George: Do you know who Alexander Dumas is?

Alex: No.

George: He’s the author of “The 3 Musketeers”, if you take night classes, you would know this.

The next day, once again.

George: And do you know who Jean Jacques Rousseau is?

Alex: No.

George: He’s the author of “Confessions”, if you take night classes, you would know this.

This time, Alex got irritated and said: And you, do you know who Danny Spencer is?

George: No.

Alex: He’s the guy who’s having sex with your wife!! If you stop night classes, you would know this.

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun
Share This


  1. Gee, I was gonna sign up for night classes!

  2. I was pretty sure Alex was going to get even with George but I wasn't expecting

  3. Danny Spencer should have been taking night classes! And what's Alex doing? Peeping through the windows?

    Happy Saturday! big hugs :)

  4. LOL hahaha!

    that's enough to put anyone off night classes :-)

  5. damn, i took some night classes.......

  6. HHHaaaaaa... I will never go to night classes!
    Have a great weekend.

  7. That was good. Wasn't sure how it was going to end and that was terrific. Laughing out loud.
    Hope you have a fantastic week end.

  8. poor thing!

    smiles, bee

  9. Wow! Naive me, I didn't think of things like that going on. :)
    (I've taught my share of night classes.)

  10. Actually, the inventor of the very first working telephone was an Italian... and had he filed his patent for it three months earlier, you would know who he is! It isn't always the first to do something fantastic that gets the credit. Sometimes, all you have to do is patent an idea which you still don't know how to do yet yourself. lol

  11. NONOONONONO I am a no no guy!

    funny as hell though:>)


  12. ha ha! Good one!

  13. can we get a rim shot?!

  14. So there, smart guy!

    Big hugs, honey...

  15. Funny..Hope he got an A at least.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥