Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday MinuteI decided to do something a bit different in the meme department this week. I found Monday Minute over at Lydia's this morning and decided to play along. This meme is hosted by The Daily Dose of Reality.

Who of all your blog friends would you like to meet and/or who have you met?

Look on my sidebar and you'll see right under my countdown widget who I'm going to meet in February. I would love to meet everyone in my reader, but I doubt that will happen. I've met Linda of Are We There Yet? and Katherine of wading through my stream of consciousness... and The Teamster of The Teamster Five-O. It's a start. I'm going to see Linda again on the cruise in February. I'm telling you if you have the chance to meet those you already love in the blogosphere then go for it. It's a great experience.

What kind of vehicle(s) do you drive?

Mercedes Benz E320

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Hubby has a cell phone, but I don't want one. I had enough of them when I was working.

What's the most annoying thing you wish bloggers would stop doing?

Word verification is probably at the top of my list. Why make it so hard to comment? The other thing is people that you go visit, but they never visit you and never leave a comment. After a bit I just give up. Don't they want a following?

What's the one thing that you still have on your bucket list to do before the year is out?

I don't have a bucket list. I just go do whatever I want to do when the urge strikes.
Share This


  1. I stole your countdown... mine had the wrong number of days! You're retired so you can't arrest me, right?

    Big hugs xo

  2. The blogging cruise sounds like so much fun!

  3. The word verification is a pain. Sometimes I just give up when they have word verification. Have a great day.

  4. Barb - You can have my countdown anytime you want. There's no stealing involved. Big hug. :)

  5. The only time I was annoyed by the captcha word verification was when there were two to complete. A little over board, ya?
    I've never been on a cruise and a blogging cruise sounds fun. Hopefully there's more cruising then blogging going on!
    Have a great week!!

  6. Up until recently I never wanted to do a cruise. Now I would give my left arm! Enjoy!

    Word verification is a pain. I have to really like someone's blog to put up with it.

  7. I don't have a cell phone either. It would be a pleasure to meet you someday, Sandee :) Have a great Monday.

  8. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I thought I'd look you up & boy am I glad I did after I saw your thing that you don't like that bloggers do (not visit back)! hee hee

  9. I usually take three tried on the word verification thingy... then I give up. I don't have much in the patience category.

  10. I've always hated the word verification too but had to put it up to put a stop to the spam.
    Nice car by the way.

  11. That cruise sounds fabulous!

  12. Thanks for the wonderful linky love, my friend! Look at you go - commenting on every single one!

    I hope to be able to meet you too someday.

    Big Hugs!

  13. I do find word verification is a pain.
    So far, I don't do any special posts on Mondays. Not yet, anyway.
    I think I'd like to meet everyone on my favorites list. I have met one of my fellow bloggers. He's from Tulsa, my true hometown.

  14. i like this meme..perhaps i will join this on Monday..i can post it to my other blog.

    Yeah i agree with you the word verification...

    Have a great day.


  15. I like that meme thing will have to participate next week.

    Word verification has got to be among one of my worst annoyances especially when it takes several goes to get it right lol.

    Have a great day!


  16. Too bad I missed the Awww...Mondays!

    Anyways, this new meme is entertaining. Ohhh my! You got a sleek car and I can't believe you are not using any cellphone. Is that really true? I thought everyone could not leave without it but you are an exception. :D

    Meeting other nice bloggers is really great. Hopefully one day I can. My best to your upcoming Blogger Cruise 4!;D

    -Fledgling Blogger-

  17. Willy is trying to get out more and followed your Meme idea.

    Not too good on revealing info about Willy.

    Hope you have a great day.

    10-4 Willy

  18. Great list,I just might join in sometime soon.Hey Barb,she maybe retired,but there is still a thing called citizen's arrest.

  19. Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! That was very sweet. Leaving you one back! I can't believe you don't have a cell phone!! AACK......I think I'd die without mine. Ok, not really.

  20. I think meeting Don (morons) would be entertaining, but a little scary too!

  21. This is too complicated for me Darlin

  22. "I'm telling you if you have the chance to meet those you already love in the blogosphere then go for it. It's a great experience." - I couldn't have said it better myself!

  23. great list,thanks for sharing this to us
    good work
    keep it up..

  24. Thanks for visiting! I wanted to return the favor and found your Monday Minute. I think it is a great way to get to know about fellow bloggers. This weeks meme was my first one of Ian's but I will definitely be linking up again. Hope to see you there!

    Run on.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥