Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cruise Reservations

We are flying on Continental Airlines to Miami, Florida with one stop to change planes in Houston, Texas. Arriving in Miami @ 4:49 on Saturday afternoon February 26, 2011. The return trip I'm not nearly as excited about will be with Alaska Airlines on Monday morning March 7, 2011, with one stop to change planes in Seattle, Washington. Returning back to Sacramento International Airport at 3:21 in the afternoon.

The really cool part of all this is what happens between these flights. When we get on the Carnival Glory on the 27th we will be meeting some great bloggers. Bloggers that I've wanted to meet for a very long time. We get to wine and dine together for a fabulous seven fun filled days. I've been warned that one of those bloggers is going to hug the stuffing out of me and hubby. I can't wait. On top of that we will be cruising and anyone that's been on a cruise knows just how pampered you are treated. Heaven I tell you, pure heaven.

We also have booked our hotel room in Miami for the 26th and when our cruise ends on March 6th. So, we are all set and everything has been confirmed through I just love!
Share This


  1. Alaska Airlines? In Miami? How surprising!

    Linda and I will be getting a hotel the day before the cruise, too. We should uncork a bottle of wine that evening, or in your case champagne! That way we can get some preliminary hugging out of the way. I don't know if Linda has booked the hotel yet but she found one that will let me park there Free during the cruise!

    Big hugs xo

  2. sucks, we have a one hour drive to the port, looking so forward to this wonderful week.

  3. How exciting. Wish I could do something like this.

  4. Oh that sounds like so much fun. All of you are going to have the best time and I am already looking forward to hearing all about it and just who misbehaves.
    Have a great week end. Good boating to you.

  5. Willy wants to cruise - did it once the right way on the big cruise line. Since then willy has only cruised with his fishing boat up and down the river.

    10-4 Willy

  6. i'm the one that has to hold the bail money, i know. but not to worry! i can still have some fun! this is getting exciting now!

    plus it will be our 25th carnival cruise and we become "milestone" whatever that means! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  7. You both will DEFINITELY get your stuffins hugged out. For sure. I promise:) It's gonna be so hard to wait for February to get here. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

    Happy 4th..big hugs, honey...

  8. Sounds like the anticipation is killin'. Have a great weekend!

  9. Your planning ability is superb!
    Have a great weekend!

  10. I am so excited for all of you taking the cruise. Hubs has not retired yet,and we have never been on a cruise. It might be my fear of large bodies of water? Maybe someday, but until then I live through your experiences.

    I can't wait to hear all about it.
    Happy 4th!

  11. Come and visit us on the 'Treasure Coast' Your very welcome.


  12. Although I am slightly disappointed you didn't choose Norwegian Cruise lines (hehehe) I hope you have a lovely time and totally enjoy your cruise. See you soon!

  13. I have the supreme advantage of having met ALL of you at one time or another and I can say without reservation that you are absolutely going to love, love, love everyone that you meet and the best thing is there will be absolutely NO awkward moments at all because except for the face-to-face part, you know each other very, very well already. It's one of the pleasures of meeting fellow bloggers!

    That said, you'd best get used to being hugged because they're most definitely a huggy group from what I've experienced and there's nothing wrong with that at all!

  14. Sandee,
    I am thinking very seriously about this! I already mentioned it to Gail, and am using my Jedi mind tricks on her. I don't think it will take much to encourage her, this sounds great!!!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥