Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Caption This Winners

I want to thank everyone that participated in this months 'caption this' contest. I sure have a great time reading all your captions.

Winners you can pick up your badges at the bottom of this post.

So here are the winners:

First place goes to Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of Muffin53 with:

I may be blonde but I'm dumb too.

Second place goes to Joanne of Another Day in Paradise with:

While the prospect of her duct tape bikini seemed hilarious at home, early in the evening Amy realized that having a few drinks was going to make using the rest room a very painful reality!

Honorable mention goes to Megaman of The De-Evolution of Man with:

"The makers of the Tin Foil Hat have added a new product to their catalog. The model is demonstrating the new personal privacy suit. This is a must for women due to the explosion of perverted little green men spying on your private domains. The Tin Foil Hat is Obsolete after the aliens found counter-measures to the system and determined your private domain was all men thought about anyway. Get yours for Only $199.99."

Until next time...
Share This


  1. i guess it takes one to know one! ha ha ha ha ha

    thanks for the contest honey. lots of fun!

    smiles, bee

  2. Great captions all! I'm just not sure if I'm more appalled that she wore that or that she let someone take her picture in it!

  3. Congrats to the winners.

  4. lol--you had some really great contributions to that contest. I, on the other hand, drew a blank. Maybe a Lady Gaga backup singer?

  5. Congrats to the winners!

  6. Well done to the deserving winners!:-)


  7. congrats to the winners, great captions.

  8. Another use for duct tape.

  9. I'm to late for the contest but it still looks fun.

    I stumbled upon this site and thought it looked fun. I don't know what your target audience is so I tried not to get to crude.

    (DIY's) Do it Yourself girl of the year.
    Last years Ms. Duct Tape has fallen on hard times sense relinquishing the crown last week.
    Got it from Lowes new lingerie department.
    Guy behind her in the kilt is thinking 'well one of us is going to have to change their underwear'.
    The only way to make sure men are paying attention to you is to carry a huge orange drink.
    What duct tape?
    I got this drink because I look goooooood.
    Women in blue "Is your kilt suppose to be sticking up like that" Guy "Nothing a little duck tape won't fix".
    It still takes my boy friend like 10 Minutes to get my bra off.
    You wouldn't know it by how good I'm doing now, but was actually a garbage pal kid.

  10. I wish to extend my appreciation for this award! I am a little late at accepting it and I have not prepared a speech yet, but a Thank You is in order.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥