Monday, July 12, 2010

Awww...Mondays #72

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post.

What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Share This


  1. I'm not much for doing memes. I did a few when I started blogging, but the comments they garnered were absolute crap..."Nice shot" "Thanks for sharing"... Ack! Who needs that? I suppose if all you're after is getting page loads they serve a purpose.

    Happy Monday! Bigs hugs xo

  2. Oh.. and we started our countdown we had 248 days or something... now we're down to 229! Woohoo!

    Big hugs xo

  3. aww, thanks for making my morning (on my first cup of coffee) a little better. I wanted to comment yesterday on your duct tape photo but I really stink at those! Have a great Monday!

  4. Aw is right....that the kittens are cute, and that you are bowing out.

  5. whatsa matter?? you run out of kittens in a basket?? har har

  6. Well guess I am the only sap that is disappointed about no more Awww Mondays. But I see plenty of other cute kitty pictures other places.
    Hope you have a great week.

  7. Darn I hate to see you leave the Aww..Monday meme as well.As the song says there is a reason...(now which goup was that??)

  8. I will miss the cute kittens on Monday morning.

    Have a great day!
    Big Hugs!

  9. I rarely participated in memes - I did a few Awww Mondays when Mr. Gaw-juss was a baby - who could resist? I started my own "traditions" like my Sunday Serenade. Tho I have since discovered there is a Music Monday and a few other music related scheduled postings. Now I'm doing a poetry thing on Mondays - It's just an easy way to share my passions of music and poetry. I have fun with it, don't know if anyone else does.

  10. okay then, i'm still glad it's cats! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  11. awww... I like the little paw through the basket... too cute.

    Have a great week!

  12. Awesome kits! waht a nice way to begin a week!

  13. oh i will miss these cute kittens every Monday...

    have a great day Sandee.

  14. No more Monday temptations...OK.

    Big hugs, honey...

  15. It'a a pity! I love awww mondays!


    voting time,

    short stories,

    thanks for the attention!

  17. Come on tell the truth now, it has nothing to do with Kimmy. Duke saw me writing that I wanted a kitten and begged you to stop them didn't he? :)

  18. I'd surely miss the photos of cute kittens every Monday! Sigh! But that's life. :D
    You did really well with this meme and your final Aww...Monday is a blast! :D


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥