Monday, July 5, 2010


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

"AWWW MONDAYS" Participants
1. Freda Mans
2. Mike Golch
3. Marg
4. Anthony North
5. Barb
6. Ann
7. Linda
8. Babs-Beetle
9. Lydia
10. Grace
11. Dawn
12. Jack K.
13. Zane D. Clark
14. Sandy B
15. Rajagopalan
16. Empress Bee
Share This


  1. That really is a gorgeous picture with those really cute kitties and all those pretty flowers. They are so cute.
    Have a good week Sandee

  2. Don't they understand cats can get hayfever, too?

  3. I'm so on to their cuteness now. I know behind those big pools of cuteness and love and their soft, fluffy furs lies a demanding, bossy cat who will walk on me all night long, nibble on my fingers and steal my pillows until I get out of my bed and once again begin a day of making me feed them, water them, scoop their litter boxes, pay their vet bills and buy them cute toys that I have to pick up day, after day after day...

    And I'm such a sucker for that!

    Big hugs xo

  4. I can't stop staring at that picture. They are so cute. I think I can actually hear them begging me to take them home.

  5. I wonder how many shots it took to get that picture without the kitties running all over the flowers? Too cute!

  6. Happy Monday! Hope you had a great 4th!

    Big Hugs!


  7. Awww - sad looking little kitties...

  8. Sweet! I love this one :)

  9. A pair of real cuties.

  10. Help me, Rhonda. They are so hard to resist!!!

    Big hugs, honey...

  11. wonderful kitties!
    have a great weekend!

  12. you KNOW i love it when the photo is cats! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥