Tuesday, July 13, 2010

About Women

It's not difficult to make a woman happy.

A man only needs to be:

a friend
a companion
a lover
a brother
a father
a master
a chef
an electrician
a carpenter
a plumber
a mechanic
a decorator
a stylist
a sexologist
a psychologist
a pest exterminator
a psychiatrist
a healer
a good listener
an organizer
a good father
very clean
sympathetic
athletic
warm
attentive
gallant
intelligent
funny
creative
tender
strong
understanding
tolerant
prudent
ambitious
capable
courageous
determined
true
dependable
passionate
compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

give her compliments regularly
love shopping
be honest
be very rich
not stress her out
not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
give her lots of time, especially time for herself
give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

Never to forget:

birthdays
anniversaries
arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

Leave him alone!
Share This

23 comments:

  1. Brilliant! So very accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, and I thought the way to make a man happy was to order a large pizza and let him eat it on the couch and fart. No wonder my marriage didn't work out.

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL--if it were only that simple for us women. Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed, we're not that hard to please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shucks, is that all I have to do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, that sounds just about right...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. one more attribute...
    she is always right and the guy has to admit that he has bungled...invariably every time!

    Fantastic analysis!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No comment. My wife hasn't approved me making a comment on this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good grief - are women really that demanding?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks right to me. If only we could find a man like that. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too funny!

    Big hugs,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  12. A woman makes me happy when she can get wasted on two beers instead of twenty. It makes for a cheap, and therefore productive, date.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandee, that is so funny! I wonder where men are that are like that?

    ReplyDelete
  14. yep that pretty much covers it. So why do men find it so difficult...lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think that's asking so much but then again, I don't have a man to ask to see if it is!

    Hope all is well with you and Zane, I'm trying to get back into the blogging groove after what could really be called The Week From Hell. Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yup, that seems about right...LOL! Hubby's a constantly burning light bulb, and I'm a radio and control panel with lots of knobs and dials...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha ha ha! It's sooo true!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I seen this one before, I think to make man happy was something like that 'to get naked', and man will be happy, lol. Thanks for the reminder, I should frame this list for my husband, lol. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I heard it was: show up naked and bring beer!

    Good one.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sometimes, I forget why I even TALK to men and you've nailed it!

    Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. :P :P cudnt resist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥