Saturday, June 19, 2010


How To Stop A Church Gossip!

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business.

Several members did not approve of her extra- curricular activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused Frank, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's only bar one afternoon.

She emphatically told Frank (and several others) that every one seeing it there would know what he was doing!

Frank, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away. He didn't explain, defend, or deny. He said nothing.

Later that evening, Frank quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house... walked home... and left it there all night.

Hat tip: ♥Hubby♥
Share This


  1. Y our one or the funniness therefor I love Y]

  2. Gotta love the strong silent type. Go

  3. Hooray for Frank. This is doubly funny to me, since our brand NEW priest is named Frank! Couldn't be the same guy...right?

    Have a great w/e. Big hugs, honey...

  4. I hate people like that! Bitch! Frank is lacking in balls too. He should have driven his truck through her house instead.

  5. Can't remember where I read this one recently, but it is still funny.

    Don't you just love subtleties?

  6. oh frank, you naughty boy! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  7. Revenge is sweet :)

  8. I like that, Perfect. Good for Frank.
    Hope you are having a splendid week end.

  9. as the saying goes"payback is a real bit++"

  10. This one is great. I bet that stopped the gossip right at the source. LOL!

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

  11. Another funny post. I always look forward to reading your blog. thanks for all the laughs. I think Frank is a wise guy.

  12. ::snort:: I LOL'd myself silly!

    Seriously? I needed this big time today. Having serious issues with my business website. My software and computer and I have been at war

    And it's Saturday. Sheesh.

  13. LOL--I would have parked it there THEN walked to the bar! Have a great Saturday!

  14. LMYASL, I hate those tings.

    You need t write for LettermanPLU!

  15. Oh Milllllldred, I hear you're giving Frank lap dances ;)

  16. A sweet silent revenge. LOL

  17. ha haaaaa!!!!!!!
    I like this one ;-)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥