Friday, June 25, 2010

Fried Chicken

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."

She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, everyone else in the class laughed. My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.

I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken.

She asked me why, just like she'd asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office again.

He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders". Guess where I am now...

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun

Current Whereabouts: Boat!
Share This


  1. Growing up is very confusing. hahahaha!

    I love KFC myself, although I don't do the fried part... just the yummy, tender chicken part. And gravy. I get a side order of gravy for dipping. Yes, I do!

    Oh, dear. I think I need to make a run to KFC for lunch today!

    Big hugs xo

  2. LOL--that is a great one to kick off the weekend! Have a great one!

  3. VERY good one. i like fried chicken too!

    smiles, bee

  4. I haven't had fried chicken in ten years, only baked. I miss fried chicken. LOL!

    Have a great weekend.

  5. That is a thought provoking one!
    Have a great day!

  6. LOL, yep, those Peta people do love animals, almost too much if that is possible. Now you have made me hungry for fried chicken. I may have to run right out to Colonial Sanders.
    Sandee,have a terrific week end. Hope you have an appointment with some exotic island.

  7. Mmmm- fried chicken!

  8. LMAO!! That actually sounds like my husband!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Big hugs!


  9. I can still recall my son's assignment. It was in values. The topic is about sharing. One of the questions was, do you want to share your lunch to your classmate? My son said that his answer was no. I told him that he should answer yes. He said why should he if he really did not want to share his lunch? I told him that he has to learn the value of sharing. He said, they have their own lunch too and my snack is just enough for me. If you want me to share, then you have prepare for more than one. Huh?

  10. I would have done the same thing.

    I LOVE Kfc. In fact I love anything fried.

    Did ya' hear the one that the 'Government' wants to start regulating SALT!

    When that happens, the gloves are coming off.


  11. Sounds like the kid has an obsession with chicken. However, although I don't usually eat fried chicken, I love it when I do. Yummm.

  12. LMAO! Terrific laugh for today. =) Oh well...i love chicken too.

  13. Count me in for a thigh!

    Have a great w/e, as usual. Big hugs...

  14. LOL, I've had KFC on my mind lately and this must be a sign that I need to give in to the craving. This was too funny

  15. Hmmm guess that girl likes chicken!

  16. Darned if you do and darned if you don't sometimes! I must say I'm quite fond of a good piece of fried chicken myself!

    Hope you and Zane have a great weekend, Sandee!

  17. Hahahaha! :D
    I also like Fried Chicken but as much as possible I do not eat the skin. You know it is high in cholesterol. The gravy tastes so great that you couldn't help yourself to ask for a refill. LOL

  18. This is cute. Thanks for the laugh.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥