Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bloggers Cruise

Well, we did it. Hubby and I are going on the Bloggers Cruise 4 on February 27, 2011 to the Eastern Caribbean. How cool is that? Well to make it even more fun there are bloggers that I've been wanting to meet for a very long time. There's Empress Bee (of the High Sea), Sarge Charlie, Barb, Dick and Sandy, Lois and Hank (and they had better be there, along with one pal I've had the pleasure of getting together with twice, Linda from Connecticut. I'm so jazzed about this. I not only get to cruise the Eastern Caribbean I get to meet a ton of bloggers that I ♥ to pieces.

Yesterday I booked our passage and we are down the hall from Empress Bee and Sarge Charlie, on the port side of the Carnival Glory.

Sunday, February 27, 2011 - Miami, Florida
Monday, February 28, 2011 - Nassau, Bahamas
Tuesday, March 1, 2011 - Fun Day At Sea
Wednesday, March 2, 2011 - St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Thursday, March 3, 2011 -San Juan, Puerto Rico
Friday, March 4, 2011 - Grand Turk, Turks And Caicos
Saturday, March 5, 2011 - Fun Day At Sea
Sunday, March 6, 2011 - Miami, Florida

More tomorrow! Want to come along?
Share This


  1. I booked yesterday, too! Me and Linda will be on the Lido, in the front of the ship!

    Lido is also where the 24/7 Pizzeria is. I'm no fool! bwahahahaha!

    I can't wait!

  2. Sounds like fun--hope you have great weather for it!

  3. Yay! Sounds like the best blogger's cruise yet. I asked Hubby last night. He didn't say no. But he didn't say Yes either. I don't think he like the idea of having to fly to FL. And the $$ is obviously an issue right now. I briefly thought about going myself, but there's just NO WAY I could be gone from my MAC's for that long. I love you all to pieces, but I love them MORE! lol.

    I cannot wait for the pictures, and stories everyone will have to share afterwards. :)

  4. sounds like a blast! I'll be looking forward to the picture, blog posts, and stories you all share.

  5. That's a fine trip awaiting you! Should be a blast, and no hurricanes either!

  6. plus zane doesn't have to back the ship up to the dock! ha ha ha

    seriously we are so happy you are going!

    smiles, bee

  7. hip hip hooray, be there or be square......

  8. LOL @ Bee... Yeppers, and no events to be planned wither... Pure enjoyment. I'll be booking soon. Hank said he wants to go.


  9. That does sound like great fun. We sure hope there will be lots of blogs while cruising around. Pictures too.
    Have a great day.

  10. Have a ball. We do expect some postings, though.

  11. That sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great time!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    Big Hugs!

  12. What an awesome trip you have planned. I think it is nice to meet your blog friends. I look forward to photos.

  13. Oh my goodness - that is like next year! I could never plan that far ahead.

  14. I know for a fact that you are going to love, love, love everyone that you get to meet on the cruise as they're even more special in person than they are on the internet!

    I am really looking forward to seeing you and Zane again - this is going to be so much fun!

  15. Wow!! that's pretty fun and exciting!

  16. Thanks for letting me go on the cruise with you Darlin

  17. How fun! I'm jealous, as I'd love to meet you and other bloggers. Too tight on the cruising budget to go, though. You'll have to have a drink for us!

  18. Oh wow, that sounds like so much fun. There better be lots of pictures from this cruise

  19. Wow! That sounds fabulous! As it's a blogger's cruise I expect there will be some great posts about it :)

  20. I'm so glad you are bringing Zane with you. I'm gonna hug the stuffings outta both of you! Get prepared.

    Big hugs times two...

  21. I wish you a lot of fun on your trip.

  22. I really wanted to come along! But how can I do that? LOL

    I know you'll have great fun! :D

    -Fledgling Blogger-


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥