Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Three Wishes

A woman was out golfing one day when she hit her ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap. The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you 3 wishes."

The woman freed the frog. The frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes -- that whatever you wish for, your husband will get 10 times more or better!"

The woman said, "That would be okay." For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis, that women will flock to."
The woman replied, "That will be okay because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will only have eyes for me."

So, KAZAM - she's the most beautiful woman in the world! For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband he richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, "That will be okay because what's mine is his and what's his is mine." So, KAZAM she's the richest woman in the world.

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Hat tip: Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r
Share This

30 comments:

  1. LOL... very cunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting article.keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so not nice. I would never, ever wish that for my Hubby. Though she was pretty smart about it, I must say. Women, rule! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is so not nice. I would never, ever wish that for my Hubby. Though she was pretty smart about it, I must say. Women, rule! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see that coming. Poor husband! Are wives really vengeful of their spouses? LOL

    I'm wondering if it was the husband who found the frog. What could have he wished for? Hmmmm....Thinking now.... Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the kind words, i am ready for another fight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a clever wish. Kind of a not so nice woman though. Have a great day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeeeeup, saw that one coming... I'm with Shutterbug. Nothing like that here for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. too funny!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. At this point, the frog is thinking "ooooh, don't cross this bitch.." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, rich and smart. What more could a frog wish for?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, very clever! You know a man wouldn't have been smart enough to think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm.
    Hi Sandee!
    Nice one!
    The husband might be that bad, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, no she didn't?! Too funny!

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Us women are just too clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha i like her already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was funny, but sort of mean, too.

    Hugs back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good one, and I agree a little mean..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. YEH BUDDY!!Oh I am so swipping this one. for this weeks Wacky wed. and Silly Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh, always thinking that woman!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What more could anybody ever want/need?! haha

    I finally wrote something today. Lemmeno what ya think.

    I am inspired by the new "boy" in my life :)

    *lovies*

    ReplyDelete
  22. He should have been a better hubby! Good chuckle.

    Big hugs, Sandee. Enjoy your day...

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL and that is how she became the most beautiful wealthiest widow in the worl. Too funny

    ReplyDelete
  24. WHY?!?!?!?!??!!? NOW HE'S REEEEAAAAALLLLLLYYYY HANDSOME AND REEEEAAAALLLLLLLLY RICH!??!?!?!?!?!?

    Bet he enjoyed the surprises, though. whoa! I'm handsome!!!
    WHOA! I'M RICH!

    WHHHOOOAAAA!!! pump pump kathunk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hugs and smootches!!!

    xoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'll bet he thought the shock of finding that he was so rich and handsome were what gave him the heart attack, too.

    Hope none of her friends free that frog in the future.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey.. why such punishment to the most cooperative poor thing called husband? have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Is this the "master Plan" of the
    Ya Ya Sisterhood? Hmmmmm,very interesting!

    Fluffy: Are there any interesting
    posts today?

    Silly Willy: No honey, just some good
    recipes!

    Sandee, you little Devil!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥