Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lessons #3

Confessions of a Cashier is another site I visit on a fairly regular basis. The Cashier's profile reads, 'I'm just an innocent cashier stuck in a world of irritatingly annoying people I like to call Customers.' That should give a good hint on what you're going to find on this site. Reading the daily happenings of this cashier makes me sure that I would never, I repeat never, be a cashier. Check out Just Say NO! and Another Crappy Kid Story.

That Guy Over There...bored musings, observations, and ramblings of a guy who thinks he's more important than he is... has a great post about his alarm clock. He's one of those guys that can sleep through the alarm and has moved it across the room for more than just that reason. I had to laugh out loud as I sleep as well as he does. Check out 'dear bed, f**k you..'

WildClips is another funny site that does lots of well...wild clips. This clip features Reverend I. M. Jolly, classic comedy from one of Scotland's finest. A oldie but Goldie! Scotch and Wry was a Scottish comedy show broadcast on BBC ONE Scotland and starred Rikki Fulton. After two series, in 1978 and 1979, the program continued as a regular part of the channel's Hogmanay celebrations between 1980 and 1992. See if you can find that the reverend is jolly in Hullo Again.

The Offended Blogger has a post about her latest top 13 most popular search terms list from Google. Many have done this on a regular basis and I always get a kick out of those searches. Check out The “In-Query-ing Minds Want to Know!” Offensive . Go ahead, you know you want to.

On Stupidation "High Radiation of Stupidity" I found the most intelligent conversations. This guys online chat with his friends and particularly his uncle cracked me up. If you want to read three very intelligent conversations then check out Chatting for the Intelligent.

Current Whereabouts: Stockton Yacht Club.
Share This


  1. Sounds like some interesting friends...I'll go over and introduce myself!

  2. My first stop has got to be confessions of a cashier. Working in a retail environment I'm sure I can relate and will find it quite entertaining. Have to check out the rest of them too, sound like good picks.

  3. High Radiation is the only one of these that I don't swing by regularly. I'll have to check it out. Chelle (Offended...) is great as are the others.

  4. great post! i love to go see who you pick!

    smiles, bee

  5. Hah, I'm glad you enjoy my site! :-)

    I seriously doubt I will ever run out of material to write about. ;-)

    Thanks for the link love!! <3 <3

  6. Oh good, some more funny blogs. I will have to go visit them. Hope you are having a great week end.

  7. I will visit the cashier's blog because i used to be a cashier in a department store. I want to know if we have the same experience with the customers hahaha.

  8. I've been reading "Confessions of a Cashier" for some time now - I get a kick out of her!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥