Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lessons #2

Jennifer over at Dust Bunny Hostage has a great post (My my my, how things do change) on the different approach parents and grandparents take to children. Parents tend to be very strict with their kids whereas grandparents tend to be more lenient. This is so very true. I was laughing all the way through her rant. I could so relate as I had the very same rant back in the day. Before grand-babies that is.

I was cruising through different humor sites and found a really funny video on With A Smile. A voice recognition elevator that just didn't get these two guys. I laughed so hard I was crying. This technology is surely something we will see at some point. The accents are what's going to be the toughest part to overcome. Enjoy Elevator Fail.

Over at Makes You Laugh I found another funny video about underwear, and in some cases the lack of underwear. I got a big kick out of folks moving out of the way when they dropped their pants. I think I would have been laughing my behind off if I'd have been an actual passenger. Enjoy Uncensored No Underwear Subway Ride

At I Do Things So You Don't Have To I found I Love Karen Carpenter (in a Non-Sexual Way) so you don’t have to. It is a humorous and sad look at the difference between then and now in music. It really got me to thinking about a potential modern day Karen Carpenter and well, I'm still thinking.

Mike Ashley of It Occurred To Me is an excellent writer and I follow all his intriguing stories. His current story is Butterfly Dreams. However he also does a lot of funny stuff too. His site is "R" rated so it's pretty dicey at times, but I got a real kick out of his post titled Don't Say This In Bed.

Current Whereabouts: Boat
Share This

17 comments:

  1. The dust bunny is one of my regular reads, she is a careing and humorous individual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dust bunny is one of my regular reads, she is a careing and humorous individual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your taste for humor is superlative. i follow your footsteps. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, i'll go see them. i loved this last week too!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a few of these but will have to check out the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out! And for including me in the company of other funny and awesome bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visit three of those sites regularly, and they are indeed good for a few laughs. That's what it's all about...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen's blog is really a good read. I will check out the others.

    Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the voice recognition lift! I'm English but I still find the Scottish accent difficult to understand at times :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i tripped over "never forget to smile" recently and get a kick of it - I featured one their posts last week and that elevator video was a total hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this looks like great fun. Will go check them out. I need a good laugh. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love you're taste - and even more; that you share them with us!

    Hugs and happy weekend to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your new feature and again a great bunch a blogs you have given us, thanks. And a very happy Mothers Day to you Sandee :-) Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for posting these. I love finding new blogs, especially funny ones!

    Happy Mother's Day!!

    Big Hugs!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the laughs,
    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the recommendations! Off to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥