Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Remember...

Once you get over the hill, you'll begin to pick up speed.

If it weren't for STRESS I'd have no energy at all.

Whatever hits the fan... Will Not Be Evenly Distributed.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some, like me, just don't have any film.

I always know... God won't give me more than I can handle. There are times I just wish He didn't trust me quite so much.

Dogs Have Owners ~ Cats Have Staff

Never be too open-minded, your brains may fall out.

Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian. Not any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.

Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.

Learn from the mistakes of others. Trust me... you can't live long enough to make them all yourself. I've tried!!

Hat tip: My sister ♥Debbie♥
Share This

21 comments:

  1. nice post..........loved the last one

    Learn from the mistakes of others. Trust me... you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.....

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post..........loved the last one

    Learn from the mistakes of others. Trust me... you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.....

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lessons to learn and remember... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. some really good ones today! hope you have a warm sunny day and cake!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those are some good pearls of wisdom! Now if I would just remember them...

    Have a great day, honey. Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am our of film too and also I always have a cookie in each hand. LOL.
    I am with Sandy B, now if I can just remember them and what to do with them. Too funny.
    Have a great day Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats have staff.... Bwahahahahahahahahaa!

    Man, I so identify with a few of those...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very wise thoughts and observations.

    I like them all;)

    btw. I started medication today - new check in mid July.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some funny, some thoughtful, most true...

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so funny, and sadly all so true.

    Big Hugs!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! I loved them all, especially the one about cats have staff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got a traffic ticket yesterday for driving with an expired license. It expired in '08. Guess I ran out of film!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very true! Now, if only we could teach these things to the children....

    ReplyDelete
  14. good one Sandee,I swiped the kitten for an aww monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the fan reference. Too true!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A cookie in each hand? In that case my diet is balanced! bwahahahaha!

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. These were excellent. I think my brains fell out a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great sayings to ponder. Love them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can relate to soooo many of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. "Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it." OMG Right ON!!!


    "Dogs Have Owners ~ Cats Have Staff"
    Couldn't have said it better myself, lol

    Big Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥