Thursday, May 20, 2010

Osama and Heaven

After his death, Osama bin Laden was allowed a short visit in Heaven.

There he was greeted by George Washington, who proceeded to slap him across the face and yell at him, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached and punched Osama in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison entered, kicked Osama in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson came in and proceeded to beat Osama many times with a long cane and said, "It was evil men like you that provided me the inspiration to pen the Declaration of Independence!."

These beatings and thrashings continued as John Rudolph, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans came in and unleashed their anger on the Muslim terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and writhing in unbearable pain an Angel appeared.

Bin Laden wept in pain and said to the Angel, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"

Hat tip: Sheila of The Ad Master
Share This

22 comments:

  1. Very Funny--Since all good comedy is based in reality, wouldn't it be great if this was a reality, and it's already happened.

    We can only hope!

    Peace, Love, and Understanding--Elvis Costello

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, how I wish this was true. In the end karma always wins.

    Hope you have a wonderful Thursday! It's finally summer like here. Almost 80!! And sunny!!! Whoo hoo! Time to get the A/C in the house running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahahaha! Exactly!

    Happy day before TGIF, Sandee! Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know you could almost take out that name and insert another well known one, right? ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. guess someone doesn't know how to listen very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hank loved it. I laughed so hard I came close to snorting coffee out my nose...

    Keep em coming! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hank loved it. I laughed so hard I came close to snorting coffee out my nose...

    Keep em coming! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure wish that would be true that he had gone to heaven or at least gone somewhere. That was really funny. Good to have a good morning laugh.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh - never saw that coming - First laugh of the day. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most men have selective hearing! Oh, if this would come true...and soon!!!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still smiling, Sandee! Do you think there will be people standing in line to be next? That all depends on the definintion of the word, Virginia.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha good one. I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had another great big laugh with this one. My wife loved it also. Thanks for always giving me a reason to get online. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did Osama entered heaven? has he managed the angels too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well isn't that a nice CHANGE...lol Very funny, good one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Payback is a real bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too bad they don't make Virginians like they used to.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LMAO... where could we order more such people these days???

    72 aint gonna be enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha! Poor Osama!
    Entertaining post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Always good to check the spelling. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥