Wednesday, May 26, 2010

An Italian Girl

A woman goes to Italy to attend a 2-week company training session. Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.

The wife answers: "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?"

The husband laughs and says: "An Italian girl!!!"

The woman said nothing and left.

Two weeks later he picked her up at the airport and asked: "So, honey, how was the trip?"

"Very good, thank you."

"And, what happened to my present?"

"Which present?" she asked.

"The one I asked for - an Italian girl!!"

"Oh, that" she said, "Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait for few months to see if it is a girl!!!"

Moral of the story: Don't challenge a woman, they are dangerously intelligent!

Hat tip: Babs of Beetle's Memories 'n' Ramblings
Share This

23 comments:

  1. LOL... that was hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooopppzzz! Why is it that women always rule here? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree!! LOL
    have a nice day Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men should just learn to be careful what they ask for...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Careful what you wish for. haha. Hope you are having a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was priceless! :)

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that one was pretty cute, hope the little girl is a cute one. Us women are just so smart.
    Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet that was a fun trip...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Men - always pushing their luck...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Didn't see that one coming! LOL

    Big Hugs!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Picking mouth up off the floor*

    Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha that was a good one. Off to forward that to my future hubby, he'll love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The moral of the story: Be very careful what you ask for, you never know how you may get it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. bwahahaha! I didn't see that one coming at all! Too funny!

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHHHH

    I like the use of "dangerously intelligent".

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL... we are too smart!

    ReplyDelete
  17. a tricky reply to a crooked demand! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh crap! I did not see that one coming. A training in Italy would be very nice though :)
    Hugs,
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woof! Woof! Made me laugh before bed. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  20. He deserved that! LOL
    What a terrible request!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! And I didn't see that one coming. That is always the best kind of joke!

    Katherine
    shoot-me-now(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/the-celebrate-blogger-of-april-award-announcement-art-humor-short-stories/

    please vote ..

    art,
    humor,
    short stories:
    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥