Thursday, May 13, 2010

Honest Scrap Award

Lydia at Still On The Verge gave me the Honest Scrap award. Thank you so very much Lydia. Super big hug. I'm supposed to tell you eight things about myself, but I'm leaving for the boat in about an hour and I just don't have time to do that. Well, that and everyone knows I rarely follow the rules. I just want to make sure that I had this post up to show my appreciation in receiving this award.

Here's Lydia's picks:

Menopausal New Mom
Blue Monkey Butt
Small Town Mommy
Outnumbered Two To One
Oh For Pete's Sake!
Comedy Plus
Diary Of A Stay At Home Mom
Harriet And Friends

Here's what she said about her picks:
Thank you to these bloggers for always being straightforward and honest, whether it be on their own blogs or commenting on mine. Please do not feel obliged to participate. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your blogs and your honest opinions. Have a great day everyone!
Now isn't that just the nicest thing to say? Yes it is.
Share This


  1. Congrats Sandee and I look forward to learning eight more new things about you.

    Hugs Back to You!

  2. well congratulations on your award

  3. Thanks so much for posting. You deserve it!!
    Have a great time on the boat.

    Big Hugs.

  4. Congrats on the award!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥