Saturday, May 29, 2010

Distribution

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies.

So we aren’t heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy.

Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, “Good grief, look how smart I am!”

Must be where ‘Smart Ass’ came from!

Hat tip: Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie

Current Whereabouts: Boat!
Share This

12 comments:

  1. Love this....going to start doing the same!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure genius. I am! hahahaha!

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll buy that...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that explanation! It makes sense to me:)

    Hope you have sunshine and smooth sailing all we/e. Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I do like that one. Now I can eat lots more and just get smarter.
    Have a fantastic week end Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your distribution theory deserves a Ph.D! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using that logic nobody can call me a smart ass ever again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know me so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know why they don't let donkeys in school? --nobody likes a smart-ass.

    I guess that's why men genuflect to one part of our anatomy--We're just a bunch of d****!

    PLU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yeah, charlie is a smart boy! ha ha

    smiles, bee
    oxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥