Sunday, May 2, 2010

Caption This

Photo captions, also known as cutlines, are a few lines of text used to explain or elaborate on published photographs. In some cases captions and cutlines are distinguished, where the caption is a short (usually one-line) title for the photo, while the cutline are a longer, prose block under the caption, generally describing the photograph, giving context, or relating it to the article.

Captions more than a few sentences long are often referred to as a "copy block". They are a type of display copy. Display copy also includes headlines and contrasts with "body copy", such as newspaper articles and magazines. Source: Wikipedia


Okay, you all know the drill. Do as many captions as you wish and I'll pick first, second and honorable mention the first part of the week. Just have a great time. I'm not using the Linky this week because most of you don't seem to care for it too much. Your wish is my command.

Current whereabouts: Island

16 comments:

  1. what the hell? Gramma, I told you those blue pills weren't vitamins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. arabesque on the barre fail!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your leg Granny???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again Martha proves her girlish charms are not to be beat when trying to vie for male attention at the senior living center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! That's not a caption...but damn! My toes hurt just looking at that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a former Rocket, you never loose you kick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Granny Smith stretching for the marathon. And they thought she didn't have it in her.... BAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I once caught a fish THIS BIG

    I thought those were little blue Tic-Tacks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now where did I put my other leg?

    ReplyDelete
  10. All those yoga classes at the senior center keep me flexible and bendy, see?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NO, I said I want someone to kiss my boney ass......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here comes Super Granny to the rescue! Wohoo!


    -Fledgling Blogger-

    ReplyDelete
  13. You must be how tall to ride?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seniors were said to be eating dog food during the Bush administration. Currently, it seems that our seniors have been reduced to pole dancing to make ends meet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥