Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Caption This Winners

I want to thank everyone that participated in this weeks 'caption this' contest. I sure have a great time reading all your captions.

I going to make this a once a month post on the first Sunday of each month, so make sure you swing by and throw your two cents (caption) into the hat.

Winners you can pick of your badges at the bottom of my blog.

So here are the winners:

First place goes to Jennifer of Dust Bunny Hostage with:

Seniors were said to be eating dog food during the Bush administration. Currently, it seems that our seniors have been reduced to pole dancing to make ends meet.

Second place goes to Lola of Lola's Diner with:

Once again Martha proves her girlish charms are not to be beat when trying to vie for male attention at the senior living center.

Honorable mention goes to Joanne of Another Day in Paradise with:

What the hell? Gramma, I told you those blue pills weren't vitamins!

Caption This Participants:

Joanne of Another Day in Paradise
Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of Muffin53
Marg of Marg's Pets
Imelda of My Overview
Lola of Lola's Diner

Don of Beyond Left Field
Sandy B of Traveling Bells
Pam of Finding Pam
Freda of Freda's Voice
Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r

Barb of WillThink4Wine
Sue of Spotted Cow Soaps
Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie
June Zach of Fledgling Blogger
Lisa of Live and Learn

Jennifer of Dust Bunny Hostage
Share This


  1. Yay! Thank you! I'm grabbing the badge for my sidebar now.

    Thanks Sandee :)

  2. pole dancing? oh that's a good one!!!

    smiles, bee

  3. Hahahaha! Congratulations to the winners! They have the most hilarious captions! Bwahahaha! ^_^

    Thanks for the love link as always. :D

    -Fledgling Blogger-

  4. Those captions brought a few tears to my eyes. Love 'em.

  5. Congrats to the winners. Those captions were really funny. Wish I could be that clever. I do enjoy the laugh though.

  6. The winner was definitely the WINNER.

  7. Congrats winners! Well done!

  8. Congratulations to the winners. Got some good ones there

  9. Congrats to all the winners. They were all good captions. I love to laugh. Did I ever mention that?!

    Big hugs...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥