Thursday, April 8, 2010

This Week in Entrecard

This is a great big thank you for last weeks advertisers. For those that I honor each week/month I'm well aware of the dedication you show. In order to stay in the top of the heap you're dropping EC every single day. Many of you have more than one blog and that's 300 drops per day per blog.

Share This


  1. That tree on the deforestation post has the longest line to a men's restroom I have ever seen.

    In one of our (Houston) old stadiums the ladies once commandeered a men's room. It was against the law, still is, to go an opposite sex restroom. No one got arrested.

    Sometimes I will guard the door for Mrs. Jim. That is one benefit of having a husband.

    Congrats to the bloggers making the list. The only one I know is Mike G. :)

  2. i want to be in the list ...
    sure i ll be there ...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥