Monday, April 12, 2010

Over the Top Award

I received the Over the Top award from Mary Anne Gruen of Starlight Blog. Thank you very much Mary Anne. I've not received an award in a very long time, so I think my streak of no awards has been broken.

Since I accepted this award I'm supposed to answer the following questions with just one word. I'll do this for Mary Anne, but all of you know I rarely follow the rules.

Your Cell Phone? – None
Your Hair? – Blonde
Your Mother? – Deceased
Your Father? – Deceased
Your Favorite Food? – Italian
Your Dream Last Night? – None
Your Favorite Drink? – Champagne
Your Dream/Goal? – Boating
What Room Are You In? – Office
Your Hobby? – Boating
Your Fear? – Drowning
Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? – Alive
Where Were You Last Night? – Boat
Something That You Aren’t? – Evil
Muffins? – Blueberry
Wish List Item? – Health
Where Did You Grow Up? – Oregon
Last Thing You Did? – Dinner
What Are You Wearing? – Sweats
Your TV? – None
Your Pets? – Bit
Friends? – Loyal
Your Life? – Rewarding
Your Mood? – Happy
Missing Someone? – Parents
Vehicle? – Mercedes
Something You Aren’t Wearing? – Watch
Your Favorite Store? – L.L. Bean
Your Favorite Color? – Pink
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? – Today
Last Time You Cried? – Unknown
Your Best Friend? – Husband
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? – Boat
Facebook? – Never
Favorite Place To Eat? – Lucy's

Just using one word is difficult with some of these questions. It was fun to do though. I pass this award to everyone on my buddies list, but only if you want to play along.
Share This


  1. ConGrats on the award.and Thank you for it.I'll be doing it real soon.

  2. Congratulations, it's always great to receive an award and some recognition. :-)

  3. Congrats on your award ~ Very nice!! Hopefully when things get settled down a bit for me, I can participate more in some of these fun things!! Right now, I'm working hard on just keeping the word out there for the boutique! But have met so many wonderful bloggers in the process! Have a great day!

  4. interesting answers, i don't know anyone else with no tv and no cell phone. but i think it's wonderful!

    smiles, bee

  5. Congrats! you patience is amazing! have a great day!

  6. Double Congrats!! with a Triple Chocolate Tim Horton's Muffin + Double Double Coffee!! ;) I Laffed at yer FacePOOP answer!! Never!! ;)

  7. Always nice to learn a wee bit more about you, Sandee. You certainly deserve this award. My most fave vehicle was my M-class, a very versatile ride here in the No. GA mountains.

    Big hugs...

  8. Congrats on the award Sandee! Very well deserved.

  9. congrats on the award. I find it interesting that as much as you love the boat one thing you fear is drowning

  10. Congratulations on your latest award! ^_^

    Answering questions in one word is tough. You did it well! :D

    -Fledgling Blogger-

  11. Congrats on the award! You deserve it for giving us all a smile everyday!

    Big Hugs!


  12. A funny gracious loyal friendly kind woman like yourself doesn't have more than 300 followers for no reason!!! You ARE amazing and you DO deserve every award you've gotten. Amen and amen.


    I'm going to play this game now. Looks fun.

  13. You deserve many many awards! At least as long as they're fun!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥