Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Time

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.
The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.

The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. 'Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!'

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.

Ten minutes pass and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, 'I had no idea you were this religious.'

The boy turns and whispers back, 'I had no idea your father was a pharmacist.'

Hat tip: Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie
Share This

34 comments:

  1. hahaha!! he has a lot of explaining to do!! poor boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is a super embarrassing moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma's heard this one before, but it's still hilarious!

    Big smoochies, Sandee xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarge found a good one! Hope you have a great day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured you'd snare this one to share with your followers:-) It is a good one.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was a knee slapper!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxooxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha..i thought he was just nervous for his first time sex..waaaa hahaha..poor boy..

    ReplyDelete
  8. That poor kid. Good one. You just never know. Have a great day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe. What can you say to follow that up? I'll bet similar things have happened too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is why you get a vasectomy as early as humanly possible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL... foot in mouth moment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have 9 (NINE) brothers... OH MY GOSH. if this doesn't touch home! BWAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was a high school joke back in my day. It is good to keep refreshing as the vending machines need more business.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now, that has got to be one of the best jokes of all time! I just didn't see that coming!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHHH NOOOOOOOO! ha ha haaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is much unrelated, but once I went to pick up a date when I was 17, and the father sat me down for half an hour. He scared me so bad, I never went back. I DID get her home on time for that "one" first date ....

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) thank you for the chuckle..

    ReplyDelete
  18. You know, I'd heard this one before but had totally forgotten the punch line! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You can delete this comment once you've read it. Sorry I have no other way to contact you. It's very strange because I am not getting them sent back now that I am using the email addy I used to use, with no problem.

    If you had a Facebook account I could send you them in your messages.

    I'm glad you got the Magnabeetle OK :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. that was great..lol Didnt see that coming.

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow..........
    very funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................

    ReplyDelete
  23. OK ... I didn't see that one coming at all!!!!

    HILARIOUS!!!

    hee hee heeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. blows kiss at Wendy .............

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥