Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Cluster

The government of the United States of America is the federal government of the constitutional republic of fifty states that constitute the United States, as well as one capital district, and several other territories. The federal government is composed of three distinct branches: legislative, executive and judicial, whose powers are vested by the U.S. Constitution in the Congress, the President, and the federal courts, including the Supreme Court, respectively.

The powers and duties of these branches are further defined by acts of Congress, including the creation of executive departments and courts inferior to the Supreme Court. Source: Wikipedia

This could happen. It probably has happened. If it hasn't happened it will. A humorous look at our current landscape. A minefield of craziness.

Hat tip: Duffy L.

18 comments:

  1. It's getting harder and harder to tell the good guys from the bad guys, isn't it?

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaha!! I watch that show sometimes, that was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a bunch of little boys playing at "whose is bigger" - scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy... is there a meter to identify a terrorist? have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great video and I bet it has happened and will happen again. Too funny, all those agents. The woman was the terrorist. Thanks for the smile. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really well done. Unfortunately, nobody was killed. That takes all of the fun out of gun play.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm beginning to think the country has turned into one real-life Robert Ludlum novel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha!!! I kept wondering where the humour was!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A 'cluster' as only the guvmint can do!

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What show is that? That was funny! I half expected the woman to pull out a badge too.

    Hey, maybe she was the terrorist?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought the woman might be the terrorist, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just going to buy a small island and live on fish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooops - I meant "HI Sandee" !!!!

    hug n kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, I got a good laugh out of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was me. I was playing the part of the terrifying terrorist ... for some reason the camera didn't pick me up. Must have been that "blue screen" paint they had all over me.

    Dang it! Now we are going to have to re-shoot the WHOLE SCENE.

    hee hee heeeeeee

    Seriously .... I'm going to the island with Speedy. Come with us. You are good with boats!!! There WILL be chocolate on the island, won't there? And bacon? Cuz I'm not going if there's no chocolate or bacon. Even with company as fine as yours. Well ... MAYBE with company as fine as yours I'd manage without the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's craziness alright. Why can't there just be a little communication, after all they are supposed to be on the same side :) That was pretty good. i've seen that show a couple times

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥