Sunday, April 18, 2010

Caption This

Photo captions, also known as cutlines, are a few lines of text used to explain or elaborate on published photographs. In some cases captions and cutlines are distinguished, where the caption is a short (usually one-line) title for the photo, while the cutline are a longer, prose block under the caption, generally describing the photograph, giving context, or relating it to the article.

Captions more than a few sentences long are often referred to as a "copy block". They are a type of display copy. Display copy also includes headlines and contrasts with "body copy", such as newspaper articles and magazines. Source: Wikipedia

Okay, you all know the drill. Do as many captions as you wish and I'll pick first, second and honorable mention the first part of the week. Just have a great time.

Current whereabouts: Boat! New must use the linky below for your captions to count. Thank you in advance as it will make my job much easier.

  1. I see London I see France, but I think I forgot my underpants! | Visit blog
  2. Holy doodle I see your noodle! | Visit blog
  3. The fastest stripping telegrams on the planet. We show up already naked. | Visit blog
  4. Car insurance cost us our shirts, gasoline cost us our pants, just said screw it and traded in the car for a bike. | Visit blog
  5. No, I dont want to borrow your bike! Theres no telling where that thing has been! | Visit blog
  6. "Anyone wanna use my pump?" | Visit blog
  7. Whoa.....who took my saddle???! | Visit blog
  8. "What do you expect....its cold out here!" | Visit blog
  9. "Has anyone got any Vaseline??" | Visit blog
  10. mine went all flat on me... krap! | Visit blog
  11. We will actually ride the bikes? Yikes! | Visit blog
  12. When the financial collapse caused the nudist camp to fold, the campers took to the street. | Visit blog
  13. Invasion of the nudie bikers. | Visit blog
  14. Move over Hells Angels, here comes the Boobie Bikers! | Visit blog
  15. "This gives a whole new meaning to bareback riding!!" | Visit blog
  16. All those buns and wieners barraging the streets make for a lot of hotdogs! | Visit blog
  17. The ride for skin cancer was reported to be a great success ... | Visit blog
  18. Reminds me of the annual University of the Philippines Oblation Run | Visit blog
  19. The Tour de France is never without its controversy. | Visit blog
  20. Mines a two stroke | Visit blog
  21. The day that security deposits at the bike rental shop went WAY UP. | Visit blog
  22. Tour de PantsLess | Visit blog
  23. Ed: "How do you ride along and not get all .... well, you know"Speedcat: "I just imagine getting caught in the spokes" | Visit blog
  24. ....Im wearing a hat so I dont get sunburnt! | Visit blog
  25. Sunblock... check. KY Jelly... check. Preparation H... check. | Visit blog
  26. This linky list is now closed.

Share This


  1. get your engines started men!

  2. Holy crap, I see their Wee-Wees....

  3. So not a Sunday morning picture LOL

  4. Thank goodness I didn't see my cyclist son in that crowd!

    Love all the captions thus far. Tuff to choose from...

    Big hugs...

  5. Thanks for bringing back my bike. Just dump the seat in the trash on your way out, please.

    Aloha ha ha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

  6. Oh my! fruits AND nuts... yikes!

  7. Hi Sandee! We are back! It is nice to get away from the hot, hot and dry weather of Marinduque during the months of April and May. Cheers!

  8. I could really use that yellow jersey right now.

  9. Sandee!


    (( falls off chair ))


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥