Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Caption This Winners

I want to thank everyone that participated in this weeks 'caption this' contest. I sure have a great time reading all your captions.

This Sunday there will be another contest so make sure you swing by and throw your two cents (caption) into the hat.

Winners you can pick of your badges at the bottom of my blog.

So here are this weeks winners:

First place goes to Ferd of The Best Parts with:

Sunblock... check. KY Jelly... check. Preparation H... check.

Second place goes to Giggles of Happy Tiler with:

I see London I see France, but I think I forgot my underpants!

Honorable mention goes to SilverNeurotic of The Quarter Life Crisis with:

When the financial collapse caused the nudist camp to fold, the campers took to the street.

Here's all the players and their captions.

  1. I see London I see France, but I think I forgot my underpants!| Visit blog
  2. Holy doodle I see your noodle! | Visit blog
  3. The fastest stripping telegrams on the planet. We show up already naked. | Visit blog
  4. Car insurance cost us our shirts, gasoline cost us our pants, just said screw it and traded in the car for a bike. | Visit blog
  5. No, I dont want to borrow your bike! Theres no telling where that thing has been! | Visit blog
  6. "Anyone wanna use my pump?" | Visit blog
  7. Whoa.....who took my saddle???! | Visit blog
  8. "What do you expect....its cold out here!" | Visit blog
  9. "Has anyone got any Vaseline??" | Visit blog
  10. mine went all flat on me... krap! | Visit blog
  11. We will actually ride the bikes? Yikes! | Visit blog
  12. When the financial collapse caused the nudist camp to fold, the campers took to the street. | Visit blog
  13. Invasion of the nudie bikers. | Visit blog
  14. Move over Hells Angels, here comes the Boobie Bikers! | Visit blog
  15. "This gives a whole new meaning to bareback riding!!" | Visit blog
  16. All those buns and wieners barraging the streets make for a lot of hotdogs! | Visit blog
  17. The ride for skin cancer was reported to be a great success ... | Visit blog
  18. Reminds me of the annual University of the Philippines Oblation Run | Visit blog
  19. The Tour de France is never without its controversy. | Visit blog
  20. Mines a two stroke | Visit blog
  21. The day that security deposits at the bike rental shop went WAY UP. | Visit blog
  22. Tour de PantsLess | Visit blog
  23. Ed: "How do you ride along and not get all .... well, you know"Speedcat: "I just imagine getting caught in the spokes" | Visit blog
  24. ....Im wearing a hat so I dont get sunburnt! | Visit blog
  25. Sunblock... check. KY Jelly... check. Preparation H... check. | Visit blog

7 comments:

  1. your readers are really good Ssandee..nice caption everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these captions really Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i missed it but anyway il pass by again to check the other round

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo drew some great captions, Sandee! I can only imagine how many funny photos you're going through for these posts! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to the winners, everyone came up with good ones, I on the other hand blanked...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥