Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Caption This Winners

I want to thank everyone that participated in this weeks 'caption this' contest. I sure have a great time reading all your captions and this week I laughed at many of them so hard that I had tears in my eyes. It was very difficult to narrow this down to three winners.

This Sunday there will be another contest so make sure you swing by and throw your two cents (caption) into the hat.

Winners you can pick up your badges at the bottom of my blog.

So here are this weeks winners:

First place goes to Joanne of Another Day in Paradise with:

(with the tune...
looks like hell in a leotard

Second place goes to Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r with:

Hey there cutie, wanna surf on my web?

Honorable mention goes to Moooooog35 of Mental Poo with:

After Mary Jane left, Peter Parker drowned his sorrows in a sea of Hot Pockets.

'Caption This' participants (in order of appearance):

Barb of WillThink4Wine
Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r
Karen of Blazing Minds
Sandy B. of Traveling Bells
RT Cunningham of Untwisted Vortex

Ann of Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap
Marg of Margs Animals
Joanne of Another Day in Paradise
Lois Grebowski of Lowdown From Lois
Gary Gibbs of Double G's Spot

Sugar of Sugar The Golden Retriever
Mike of Rambling Stuff aka Golch Central
Jennifer of Dust Bunny Hostage
Freda of Freda's Voice
Empress Bee (of the High Sea) of muffin53

DrillerAA09 of Driller's Place
Ginae B. McDonald of Just Another Stupid Blog
Jeff B of Running With Scissors
Roger of Roger Dman
Ron Marconi of Mountaintop Aluminum

Moooooog35 of Mental Poo
Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie
Buggys of Cute as a Buggy
Rajagopalan of Just Out
Share This


  1. they were great winners!

    smiles, bee

  2. Congrats to the winners!

  3. Thanks Sandee,

    That's two in a row for second==going for the blue, going for the blue!

    Always fun

  4. Swell. Now all day long I'll be singing ♫♫ spider-lard spider-lard.
    looks like hell in a leotard ♫♫


  5. Well done to all the winners... that must have been a real hard one to judge...some fantastic captions...!

  6. I just knew I had this one in the bag! I think I would like to thank my Dad, who never missed an episode of the Adam West Batman (wham! Pow!)and whose fav nickname/insult for my mom was lard-a$$.
    He had one weird sense of humor!
    Thanks Dad!

  7. ROFL. I just about spit my coffee out when I skimmed through the list of participants and saw my Dad's name, (Ron Marconi). I must have been signed into his Google account when I made the comment on the post. Too funny! He'd never blog surf, he can't stand to read the screen and he thinks there's too much personal information on the internet these days. So ironic that he found it worthwhile to comment on your post, then right? hahaha. Sorry about that!

  8. spider lard.....lol oh my that is just too funny. I LOVE IT

  9. Great choices!

    Big hugs to ya...

  10. Now that had to be hard to choose the winner with all those great captions!

    Such a fun feature!

  11. Those really were GREAT captions.

    Still laughing at them all!!!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥